Dear Holy Trinity Parents/Guardians:
We are pleased to be offering after school ACT tutoring for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors starting on Monday, March 28th and running through Thursday, May 19th.
Ms. Anna Lynn will be teaching these tutoring sessions, and the sessions will cover all four ACT subject areas. The lessons will combine conceptual knowledge with test preparation strategies, allowing students to become more comfortable with the content and format of the ACT.
Please share this with your classes. If your student is interested in the opportunity, please sign up using the form here
. Students have already received this information via their school-issued email account.
Students may sign up for any or all days that are offered for their grade level.
- Mondays from 3-5 pm in Room 112 (Juniors only – English/Reading)
- Tuesdays from 3-5 pm in Room 112 (Freshmen/Sophomores only – English/Reading)
- Wednesdays from 3-5 pm in Room 112 (Juniors only – Math/Science)
- Thursdays from 3-5 pm in Room 112 (Freshmen/Sophomores only – Math/Science)
- Fridays from 3-5 pm in Room 112 (Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors – ACT Practice Drills)