Please let us know how we can be of help as we navigate this unprecedented time.
Click the headlines below to review our recent communications to HT families regarding our response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. To learn more about our e-learning program, click here.
Due to the risks of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we will be closing our school building effective Monday, March 16. During this time, students are expected to participate in our Electronic Learning (E-Learning) program.
Resources for Families
Below are free and low-cost resources available to you.
- Free & Low-Cost Internet Plans
- City of Chicago Resources
- Illinois Childcare Resources
- Illinois Unemployment Benefits
- YMCA Workout Videos (Free)
- Food Assistance Guide
- How to Protect Yourself and Your Family – CDC
- What to Do If You Are Sick – CDC
- Cappex: College admissions, ACT, and SAT updates
- Chicago Public Library online resources (Don’t have a library card yet? Apply for an eCard.)