The Director of Technology provides overarching support and direction for the use of technology as a tool for teaching and learning. This includes the development and implementation of programs that enhance the educational experience for students, faculty, and parents and help prepare students for college and the workplace. The Director of Technology also teaches advanced computer classes.
Our students succeed because of a dedicated faculty that believes in the Holy Cross mission and in the students we serve. If you want to make a difference, we hope you will consider joining our team. Holy Trinity qualifies as a high needs school for loan forgiveness with the U.S. Department of Education.
This is an 11-month position. Degree and certification are required. Send resumes and references to Principal Marianne Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Chair the Technology Committee, which is responsible for the Technology Plan
- Implement a Technology Plan that will
- Manage the 1:1 program
- Make recommendations regarding administrative software
- Plan for incorporating more technology in classrooms/teaching
- Provide support for administrative and instructional software
- Serve as Director of the B-STEM Program, working closely with the Assistant Director from Math/Science
- Provide professional development for faculty and staff in technology implementation
- Develop curriculum plans for Computer classes aligned with national and state standards
- Teach advanced computer classes
- Serve as liaison with the Business Office and Computer Support Services
- Serve on the Academic Committee
- Develop and implement a summer camp program in technology