For international students, the tuition cost for the 2021- 2022 school year is $10,400.00. General fees are $350 for grades 9, 10 and 11, and $450 for students in grade 12. Please review the payment options and select your choice on the form:
STUDENTS IN GRADES 9, 10 OR 11
- Pre-Pay Discount – Full tuition and general fees paid in full by August 12, 2021 will be discounted by $250.00 = $10,500.00 plus registration fee
- One Payment – Full tuition and general fees paid after August 12, 2021 but before the student’s first school day = $10,750.00 plus registration fee
- Ten Equal Payments (Returning Students Only) – Tuition and general fees will be paid in ten equal installments from August 2021 to May 2022 = $1,075.00 per month plus registration fee
STUDENTS IN GRADES 12
- Pre-Pay Discount – Full tuition and general fees paid in full by August 12, 2021 will be discounted by $250.00 = $10,600.00 plus registration fee
- One Payment – Full tuition and general fees paid after August 12, 2021 but before the student’s first school day = $10,850.00 plus registration fee
- Ten Equal Payments (Returning Students Only) – Tuition and general fees will be paid in ten equal installments from August 2021 to May 2022 = $1,085.00 per month plus registration fee
The Registration Fee is not refundable.
$115.00 if registered by April 15, 2021
$165.00 if registered after April 15, 2021
$175,00 if registered after June 1, 2021
OBLIGATIONS OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS
All families must pay their financial obligations to Blackbaud Tuition Management (formerly known as SMARTTuition) and must complete a tuition registration form. Payment is due and payable upon receipt of your monthly invoice (1st of the month), and no later than the 20th of each month. A $40 follow up fee will be charged when payment has not been received by the 20th. Fees for writing a NSF check and convenience fees for the use of credit cards may apply and are determined by Blackbaud Tuition Management
Parents/Guardians are expected to read the Student Handbook and to support the policies, rules and regulations of the school as set out in said handbook and on any other written material as amended and promulgated. Students must work toward fulfilling their academic potential. Grades will be checked several times during the school year, beginning with the first progress reports in the fall. If a student is earning below a 77% in any course, he or she is required to take corrective measures including, but not limited to, tutoring from a teacher, assistance in the Resource Learning Center before or after school, or other measures approved by the Principal or counselors.
Each student is responsible for purchasing his/her own:
- Books based on their schedule (required ISBN numbers are furnished on the booklist), except for those provided as school rentals
- Dress-code approved clothing.
- Cafeteria items (breakfast and lunch items are available), payable online at www.mymealtime.com or in cash at time of purchase.
Students voluntarily withdrawing or transferring from Holy Trinity High School must satisfy all outstanding financial obligations plus an early termination fee of $300.00 if the withdrawal occurs before the end of the first semester or $150.00 if the withdrawal occurs during the second semester. Personal checks will not be accepted; payment must be made in cash, credit card or Money Order. The school will award diplomas, provide official transcripts, or issue invitations for re-enrollment only when accounts are fully current.