Parent Club is a platform for HT parents to:
- Meet and support other parents.
- Provide constructive feedback to school administrators and staff.
- Plan and execute events and volunteer opportunities to support Holy Trinity.
- Become a Parent Ambassador, supporting the Admissions and Development staff in promoting the school to prospective families and friends.
Interested in joining Parent Club? All are welcome! Contact us for more information!
Through our official uniform provider, Zemsky’s, families are able to try on and purchase uniform items in store, conveniently located at 4181 South Archer Avenue, Chicago. Download the uniform guide and coupon: 2019-2020 Uniform Guide.
You may buy books in any marketplace you choose, as we do not have any books for sale at Holy Trinity. All books listed in the student’s book list must be purchased, except for those labeled HT Rental and/or State Loan. All textbooks must be purchased based on the ISBN number listed. Books may be new, used, or rented. All workbooks must be new. Spanish workbooks are available for purchase from the Vista Higher Learning website: vistahigherlearning.com/school/holytrinity.
Thanks to our foodservice partner at Country House Restaurant, we offer delicious, freshly prepared breakfasts and lunches to students each day. We partner with My MealTime, a fast, secure online service to pay for meals through credit or debit card deposits and monitoring your student’s lunch account. All families must create a MyMealTime account before a student begins classes.
- Download instructions on how to sign up for My MealTime.
- When signing up, an initial $20 deposit into the student’s account is required.
- My MealTime works as a debit system, not a credit system. Students should be prepared to pay cash at the time of purchase, prepay online, or use the Mealtime app on their smartphone to add money to their accounts (funds become available within five minutes).
Holy Trinity participates in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), also known as the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. Free and reduced-price meals (breakfast and lunch) are provided for students from households that meet federal income guidelines. To receive free or reduced-price meal services, an application must be completed every year.
- Apply online for NSLP through My MealTime.
- Read more about NSLP guidelines
- Review Holy Trinity’s Wellness Policy
- Returning students that qualified for NSLP last year will continue to be eligible until they complete a new NSLP application and or until September 30th when their status will expire.
- If your family receives a notification of approval from the State for Direct Certification or from HT’s Business Office, you do not need to complete an NSLP application.
- International students do not qualify for NSLP and do not need to complete the application, but must still create a My MealTime account to make payments.