Holy Trinity is centrally located in Chicago, the third largest city in the U.S. Chicago sits in the heart of the Midwest, allowing for a truly American experience! We offer a small environment, perfect for meeting people and becoming part of the community.
Holy Trinity offers a variety of academic resources to international students, designed to help you succeed in your studies. From our B-STEM Honors program to English as a Second Language support, to our Math and Science Club, to our ACT prep course, there are a variety of academic offerings and extracurricular activities designed to help ensure your success.
Application and Acceptance
Holy Trinity works with each international student throughout the application process to ensure that the proper documents are submitted for obtaining an I-20 and F-1 Visa. International students must first be accepted to Holy Trinity and then must obtain the proper visas required by their country to study in the United States. We work with a variety of agencies and individuals to help international students enroll at Holy Trinity High School. Initial required documents include:
- Transcripts/academic records
- Key to grading system
- TOEFL/ELTiS scores
- Student birth certificate
- Bank statement/letter, not more than three months old
- Current medical records: physical examination and immunization records
In addition, students will be asked to interview by phone, by video chat, or in person prior to acceptance.
Note: Holy Trinity does not provide or arrange for home stays. International students should work with an outside agency to arrange housing with an adult guardian, as required by the Office of Catholic Schools, the issuer of I-20s.
The 2019-2020 tuition for international students is $9,800 plus approximately $600 in books, fees, and uniforms.
- Each student is responsible for purchasing his or her own books, dress code approved clothing, and cafeteria items.
- Tuition paid by in full before the start of school will receive a $250 discount.
- Returning students are eligible for a payment plan of ten equal payments paid monthly from August through May.