At Holy Trinity, students always come first. Our motivation is focused on success both inside and outside the classroom. This commitment is rooted in the values of the Brothers of Holy Cross. Since 1910, we have constantly challenged ourselves to do better for our students. Whether that involves introducing challenging classes to our curriculum, adding to our roster of extracurricular activities, or building new, state-of-the-art science labs, we know that Holy Trinity must constantly move from strength to strength to benefit our students.
All Holy Trinity students receive a challenging academic curriculum, personalized attention, strong moral guidance and support, and access to a rich abundance of opportunities—from sports and clubs to music and the arts, and even corporate internships. Our disciplined and caring approach creates a learning environment that educates both the hearts and minds of our scholars and prepares them for a bright future.
Holy Trinity High School, a Catholic school in the Holy Cross tradition, challenges and nurtures students academically, spiritually, and personally, as they prepare to lead lives of leadership and service.
God is present and active in our lives, and it is God’s work we do, trusting in the Providence of God so that His will be done. Holy Trinity High School educates the hearts and minds of a richly diverse community of students, anchored in the message of the gospel and united by belief in the Holy Cross values of:
- Discipline: We are responsible, respectful, and diligent in working to achieve our goals.
- Integrity: We are honest, taking ownership of our actions and academic work, and following through on our commitments.
- Excellence: We exemplify a tireless desire to achieve to the best of our God-given abilities and talents.
- Family: We treat each other as brothers and sisters in Christ, communicating openly, and acting with each other in mind.
- Zeal: We live passionately, inspired by our faith and willing to lead others in the pursuit of justice.
Informed by academic studies and formed by values, we are transformed to have the competence to see and the courage to act for the good of God’s people and the world.