At Holy Trinity, we are committed to hiring exceptional faculty and staff who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to serving our families. We invite you to explore our current openings and consider joining our team.
Current Job Openings:
Job Opening: Attendance Officer
- Coordinates the daily attendance procedures.
- Keeps records of student absences, tardiness, early dismissals, suspensions, and expulsions.
- Publishes and distributes the daily attendance list.
- Receives and initiates contacts with parents/guardians regarding absence and attendance.
- Selects, trains, and supervises the attendance office student aides for each period of the day.
- Acts as the translator of all communications in Spanish.
- Provides the Dean of Students with daily feedback on student behavior requiring disciplinary action, such as truancies, expulsion from class, dress code violations, detentions, etc.
- Provides counselors with attendance-related information that may be beneficial for student growth
- Maintains medical information for students and monitors use of over the counter and prescription medications taken by students. Notifies proper agent when medical/injury situations require more than first aid care.
- Maintains a log of all over the counter and prescription medications dispensed to students on a day to day basis.
- Creates a list of the medical supplies and attendance forms for replacement and forwards that to the Business Office.
- Collects funds from distribution of personal supplies to students and reports them to the Business Office in a weekly basis.
- Oversees the reporting of an incident/accident and reports those to the Business Office for Insurance purposes.
- Maintains a log of all incident/accident reports.
- Coordinates the signing of the transportation reimbursement forms for parents (when applicable).
- Works in the cafeteria as a cashier during the lunch periods.
- Assists in any other projects assigned by the Dean of Students, and Administrator or others as necessary.
- General office procedures and office machines (computer, fax, and copier).
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Customer service skill
- Oral and written communication skills.
- You are familiar with and possess intermediate Google Suite proficiency
- Experience working in school setting is preferred.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Nara Mahone, Principal, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opening: School Counselor
School Counseling Department
School Counseling is a collaborative office. The School Counselors work together, under the general direction of the Principal, to accomplish the various tasks of the office in a fair division of labor. Each counselor has the opportunity to take on leadership/responsibility for different tasks. This may vary from year to year.
The School Counseling Department is responsible for oversight and implementation of the following:
- Oversees and maintains all standardize testing program, disaggregation and analysis of student data
- Oversees and implements an effective program of academic planning and support for student success, including grade level parent meetings and parent informational sessions
- Works closely with students and parents on the college planning process, overseeing a coherent program that spans all four years of high school
- Develops and maintains relationships with partner agencies and organizations who provide additional
- support to Holy Trinity students
- Develops and implements a program of classroom guidance appropriate for each grade level addressing social/emotional issues and character development
- Organizes and schedules group guidance programs as needed
- Oversees a program of career-planning, including current and future opportunities and organization of Career Days
- Serves as a liaison to consulting social service agencies, therapists or supplemental support staff
- Serves on the Academic Board
- Implements all appropriate policies and procedures to insure best practice and excellent communication with parents, faculty, and staff
- Prepares an annual department budget proposal
- Participates in the screening and interview process for department members
- Collaborates with the Principal and Assistant Principal on creation of the master schedule to meet students’ needs
- Fulfills others responsibilities at the request of the administration
Each Counselor provides for their individual student roster in the following ways:
- Oversees the individual student’s academic program
- Is available for consultation concerning any scheduling conflicts or questions prior to issuance of student schedules after completion of the master schedule
- Initiates at least two individual conferences with each student per year
- Maintains individual student cumulative files
- Conducts group guidance classes and classroom guidance
- Develops an agenda for and coordinates student staffing
- Schedules present and transfer students for class
- Follows procedures to alter a student’s schedule or to recommend schedule alterations to the principal
- Maintains a record of students’ failures and provides students and parents direction on how to recover missed credits in a timely and effective manner
- Ensures that students complete an effective academic program to enable them to graduate and attend
- Works with teachers, the principal and the Dean of Students for the welfare of the student
- Works with the Admissions Office, Faculty and Staff in support of student recruitment and admissions
- Fulfills others responsibilities at the request of the administration
- Master’s degree in social work/school counseling/counseling/psychology or related field
- LCPC/LCSW/Professional Educator License (School Counselor) preferred
- Familiarity/Experience working with students with ADHD/Anxiety and other emotional concerns
- Experience in an educational setting preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the social-emotional and developmental needs of adolescent students
- Training and experience with safety and risk assessment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to connect with kids and adolescents while maintaining appropriate boundaries
- Proficient in Google Apps, and cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated aptitude as a self-starter
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Effective communication, human relations, and problem-solving skills
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Nara Mahone, Principal, at: email@example.com
Job Opening: Accounting Manager
The Accounting Manager works directly with the school’s President, Chief Financial Officer,
Finance Committee and Board of Trustees in helping to set and guide the school’s financial
future. This position manages the school’s finances and the finances of the Heart & Mind
Foundation (a supporting organization created to receive and manage gifts on behalf of Holy
Trinity High School).
• Manages all financial matters that affect Holy Trinity High School and the Heart & Mind
• Maintains an accurate system of accounting following established GAAP guidelines
• Prepares and presents monthly Financial Reports to the school’s Finance Committee and
develops updated forecasts during the fiscal year
• Prepares and presents financial reports of the Heart & Mind Foundation to its Board of
Directors on a bi-monthly basis
• Maintain General Ledger and all associated accounts
• Prepares all of the materials for the Annual Audit for the school and the foundation
• Responsible for overseeing corporate purchase card program.
• Implements internal control procedures and all purchasing policies and procedures
• Processes payroll and provides for the payroll to be distributed to all employees
• Oversees collections of tuition and all Accounts Receivables, processes disbursements,
and record keeping of all funds for the institution and the foundation
• Work with school secretary to track PTO time for faculty. Responsible for track non-
teaching staff PTO time.
• Maintains all insurance records, procedures, policies, and claims
• Other duties as assigned by the President, Chief Financial Officer or Finance Committee
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• Strong accounting skills and experience, including preparing monthly financial
statements, annual budget and financial forecast
• Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a large number of constituents
(administrators, faculty, staff, parents, students, alumni, etc)
• Demonstrates a hands-on, detail-oriented and can-do attitude that supports the mission
of the school
• Experience with QuickBooks, Blackbaud Financial Edge, G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, Powerpoint) and payroll software
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Katrina Cooke, Chief Financial Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: Must have completed all IHSA requirements which include but are not limited to: Pupil Activity Permit, Concussion Certificate
Must also complete Holy Trinity HS and Archdiocese of Chicago requirements: Fingerprinting and Background check. A. Educational Level: B. Experience: High School head varsity coaching experience desired. C. Physical Requirements: Eye-hand, mind-eye coordination, physical dexterity, and the ability to bend, stoop, walk, talk, and sit. The ability to travel between locations. D. Other Requirements: Course work in sport coaching and the prevention of athletic injuries. Continue educational soccer training.
REPORTS TO: Holy Trinity High School Principal and Athletic Director
Season Info: Season opens: 8/8/22 games start: 8/22/22 Regionals: 10/24/22
The Director of Marketing is responsible for all external communications including public relations, digital communication and social media in support of essential activities of Holy Trinity High School. Our communications are critical in keeping external stakeholders – alumni, board, donors and friends of Holy Trinity – informed and current. This position reports directly to the President, serves as the liaison to the Board Marketing Committee, and works closely with the Director of Communications and recruitment and development staff. This is a full time 12-month position with a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements a strategic marketing and communications plan
- Provides content development in fundraising working with the Senior Director of Development.
- Manages marketing budget
- Oversees marketing strategy for the school in order to enhance Holy Trinity’s image in the Chicago educational marketplace
- Analyzes and reports key metrics from the website, social media, and advertising and email campaigns
- Manages the content development strategy for social media. Responsible for developing new content including videos and news announcements.
- Oversees all social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Oversees the coordination of paid advertising, including digital and print advertising
- Ensures that graphic and editorial standards for brand, identity and logos are maintained
- Responsible for external communications such as weekly e-newsletters and targeted emails to various constituents
- Leads and manages communications and marketing programs to build brand awareness and enhance the image of Holy Trinity High School in the community for development purposes including social media, and publications
- Designs and produces quarterly newsletters, recruitment materials, fundraising appeals, event material and other printed material needed
- Creates and writes press releases for school events and announcements; posts releases to website and social media. Submits press releases to newspapers, local schools and parish bulletins
- Develops and maintains a media relations program that includes relationship building with editors of local papers and other online and traditional news sources
- Acts as primary point of contact for media and serve as spokesperson when required. Maintains database of media contacts and library of coverage
- Creates and maintains the development of a media relations program that includes relationship building with editors of local papers and other online and traditional news sources
Secondary responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with fundraising team for events and other support
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Basic HTML
- Strong Digital Photography Skills
- Google Suite
Send Resume and Cover Letter to the attention of:
Timothy Bopp, President, Holy Trinity High School
Status: Full-time Exempt Mon-Fri; evenings & weekends as needed for special events and meetings
Reports to: Sr. Director of Development
Hire Date: May 1, 2022
The Major Gift Officer is primarily responsible for executing and overseeing a portfolio of individual donors and developing a portfolio of new major gifts for the school. Working closely with the Development Team to cultivate donors through Holy Trinity’s annual events, existing school programs and new school initiatives. They will assist in general fundraising efforts that involve small and large-scale special events. They will be specifically responsible for donor relations including prospect identification, cultivation, appeals, stewardship, acknowledgement, and tracking of their major gift prospects. This position works directly with the Sr. Director of Development and plays a vital role in the Development team to advance the organization and secure the resources needed to make Holy Trinity successful and sustainable. This person is a member of a dynamic fundraising team that brings their individual talents together to work collaboratively throughout the year on team events and goals.
The ideal candidate is a mission- and values-driven, engaging, entrepreneurial and highly motivated fundraiser with superb communications, storytelling, persuasiveness, and organizational skills, high integrity, and work ethic. This individual is a person with a passion for Holy Trinity’s mission who is inspired to make a difference in the lives of young people; a consummate relationship manager with experience building and managing a philanthropy program; a self-starter with experience proactively identifying, cultivating, and soliciting potential donors and corporate partners, and engaging them in the organization’s work and impact.
Having acquired a deep understanding of the School, its students, and the commitment of the administration, faculty and volunteer leadership, the successful candidate must be able to inspire and ignite a passion for Holy Trinity’s mission in others by reaching out to various constituencies, sharing stories of HT’s outcomes, identifying affinities, and making connections effectively to attract positive attention and grow philanthropic support. The candidate must have a finger on the pulse of the business and philanthropic communities in Chicago and be able to navigate within this environment.
Existing Major Gift Portfolio
- Responsible for the management and implementation of strategy to steward and grow major gifts for Holy Trinity.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Development to establish long term goals and objectives, to strategize fundraising efforts.
- Prepare monthly reports and analyze progress toward goals; ensure maintenance of up-to-date, accurate and consistent entries in Raisers Edge database.
- Formalize a giving program to ensure the greatest mutual benefit for existing donors and prospective donors.
- Cultivate and steward gifts from individuals by maintaining frequent contact with current donors and developing new relationships with prospects.
- Create, manage and execute a strategy for a base of existing individual donors.
- Work with Sr. Director of Development and President on strategic recognition efforts for annual donors and oversee special stewardship projects including: follow up letters after events, holiday card mailings, invitations to special events, personal calls to donors, etc.
- Meet with donor prospects and existing donors to cultivate long-term relationships.
- Lead planning and execution of all Major Gift Cultivation Events.
- Assist with all Development & donor events; work with staff, volunteers, and committee members to execute successful events. This includes annual Alumni events, fundraising gala, fall cultivation event and others as added.
- Work closely with Development team for all fundraising activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Development with increasing responsibility and success.
- Proven track record of successful fundraising and stakeholder engagement in nonprofit, public, or civic setting.
- Experience of having expanded and cultivated existing donor relationships over time.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal, and persuasive presentation skills.
- CRM/donor database management experience required; Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills; self-reliant and results oriented.
- Proven ability to drive fundraising results in a complex, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to balance and contribute to high-level strategy development and tactical details of implementation.
- Mission-orientation with demonstrated experience in expanding donor relationships over time.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to engage, collaborate with, and influence and engage internal and external stakeholders; capacity to collaborate across a complex organization structure.
- Ability to work closely with people from diverse cultures and economic backgrounds
- Familiarity with individual, foundation, and corporate giving in Chicago.
- Self-motivation, accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Experience creating and implementing or overseeing integrated communications plans.
How to Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to Mr. Joe Donahue at email@example.com.