Holy Trinity High School is committed to hiring exceptional faculty and staff who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to serving. Explore the current openings and consider joining the team.
Current Job Openings:
Status: Full-time Exempt Mon-Fri; evenings & weekends as needed for special events and meetings
Reports to: Sr. Director of Development
Hire Date: June 1, 2023
The Development Associate is primarily responsible for working with the Development Team to execute and
oversee a series of donor related events and donor outreach. The Development Associate will work closely
with the Major Gifts Officer to build a pipeline of donors for the Holy Trinity Annual Fund and Alumni Activities
and a specific scholarship and mentoring program. The Development Associate will work closely with the
Senior Director of Development to execute several annual donor related events. The Development Associate
will be a key member of the Holy Trinity Development Team that annually works together to execute the
annual dinner, Holy Trinity High School’s largest fundraising event. The Development Associate will work
closely with the Development Assistant to ensure new donor information is captured and added to the
organization’s database on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate is a mission- and values-driven, engaging, entrepreneurial and highly motivated fundraiser
with superb communications, storytelling, persuasiveness, and organizational skills, high integrity, and work
ethic. This individual is a person with a passion for Holy Trinity’s mission who is inspired to make a difference in
the lives of young people; a consummate relationship manager with experience building and managing a
Having acquired a deep understanding of the School, its students, and the commitment of the administration,
faculty and volunteer leadership, the successful candidate must be able to inspire and ignite a passion for Holy
Trinity’s mission in others by reaching out to various constituencies, sharing stories of HT’s outcomes,
identifying affinities, and making connections effectively to attract positive attention and grow philanthropic
support. The candidate must have a finger on the pulse of the business and philanthropic communities in
Chicago and be able to navigate within this environment.
● Responsible for the Existing Major Gifts Portfolio, execution of the Annual Fund fundraising program and implementation of strategy
to steward and grow Annual Fund donations for Holy Trinity High School
● Work with the Sr. Director of Development to establish long term goals and objectives, to strategize
● Work with Alumni Director to execute alumni activities including, Alumni Golf Outing, Alumni
Christmas Dinner, Athletic Hall of Fame, and additional Alumni Activities throughout the year
● Prepare monthly reports and analyze progress toward goals; ensure maintenance of up-to-date,
accurate and consistent entries in Raisers Edge database
● Formalize a giving program to ensure the greatest mutual benefit for existing donors and prospective
● Cultivate and steward gifts from individuals by maintaining frequent contact with current donors and
developing new relationships with prospects
● Create, manage and execute a strategy for a base of existing individual donors
● Work with Sr. Director of Development and President on strategic recognition efforts for annual donors
and oversee special stewardship projects including: follow up letters after events, holiday card mailings,
invitations to special events, personal calls to donors, etc.
● Meet with donor prospects and existing donors to cultivate long-term relationships.
● Assist with all Development & donor events; work with staff, volunteers, and committee members to
execute successful events. (Includes annual Alumni events, fundraising gala, fall cultivation event
and others as added)
● Work closely with the Development team for all fundraising activities.
Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum 2 years of experience in Development with increasing responsibility and success
Proven track record of successful fundraising and stakeholder engagement in nonprofit, public, or
Experience of having expanded and cultivated existing donor relationships over time
Strong written, oral, interpersonal, and persuasive presentation skills
CRM/donor database management experience required; Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills; self-reliant and results oriented
Proven ability to drive fundraising results in a complex, fast-paced, dynamic environment
Ability to balance and contribute to high-level strategy development and tactical details of
Mission-orientation with demonstrated experience in expanding donor relationships over time
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to engage, collaborate with, and
influence and engage internal and external stakeholders; capacity to collaborate across a complex
Ability to work closely with people from diverse cultures and economic backgrounds
Familiarity with individual, foundation, and corporate giving in Chicago
Self-motivation, accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines
Experience creating and implementing or overseeing integrated communications plans
Resumes can be sent to Joe Donahue, Senior Director of Development email@example.com.
Each Teacher/Employee understands, accepts, and articulates the Mission Statement of Holy Trinity High School and provides for a program of supervision, instruction, and evaluation of students charged to his/her care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaches a schedule of classes and performs other assigned duties as determined by the School such as:
- conduct a homeroom program
- supervise the cafeteria
- supervise study groups
- be available for student tutorial assistance and consultation
- accept substitution duty when needed
- supervise assigned student workers
- Gets involved in leading and organizing after school activities/clubs.
- Maintains accurate attendance records for all teaching and supervisory periods.
- Supervises hallways and common areas during all passing periods and at dismissal.
- Communicates on a regular basis with parents/guardians and sponsors regarding their students’ progress.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in educational research and teaching field through conferences, journals, workshops, etc.
- Attends and participates in all faculty meetings.
- Fully participates in the school improvement process.
- Provides supervision at extracurricular events as needed. All Faculty and Staff must supervise at least three athletic events per year and one social event per semester.
- Provides for academic tutoring for students at risk of failure.
- Provides for a safe and controlled environment conducive to the learning process.
- Upholds all policies as outlined in the Student Agenda and Employee Handbook.
- Substitutes for peers as needed.
- Attends and participates at one of the student retreats during the academic year.
- Plans and implements lessons congruent to curriculum guidelines.
- Attends Fall Parent Meetings, Back-to-School Night, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Open Houses, one Ninth Grade Entrance Test day and one of the Ninth Grade Registration days, the Senior Robing, Honors Programs, and Graduation, and other mandatory events.
- Agrees to support the Guardians of Hope major fundraising event by either attending the event and/or by helping with the preparation for or clean up from the event.
- Maintains or works toward completing certification as required.
- Fulfills other tasks as assigned by the Administration.
Resumes can be sent to Katrina Cooke firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director of Admissions is responsible for driving the recruitment and admissions strategy of
incoming students to Holy Trinity and supervising the admissions coordinator.
The Director of
Admissions is instrumental in building effective community outreach for the school and serves
as a strategic and visible spokesperson for Holy Trinity and its mission.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Recruiting and Admissions
- Develop recruitment strategies that include fostering existing relationships and
targeting new markets.
- Lead the student recruitment effort with oversight of and participation in
elementary school visits, high school fairs, shadow days, open houses, tours,
entrance exams and registrations.
- Monitor recruitment strategies, maintain effective enrollment practices and build
applicant pipeline to optimize enrollment.
- Supervise and manage the Admissions Coordinator
- Work with the Principal and Admissions Committee to inform acceptance decisions;
oversee production of all written admissions materials and mailings
- Work with the Admissions Coordinator in the direction of the Ambassadors Club,
consisting of underclassmen who represent the school and welcome prospective
students through Shadow Days and Open Houses
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with local grammar schools, as well as
community-based and youth organizations
- Manage and build upon relationships with external scholarship organizations
- Attend leadership and board member team meetings and retreats
- Prepare and present reports to the Board of Trustees on incoming freshmen testing,
acceptance, and registration numbers
- Oversee financial assistance program, working with the Financial Assistance
Committee to oversee application and award processing for incoming freshmen and current students.
Resumes can be sent to Katrina Cooke email@example.com