Applying to Holy Trinity
Incoming Freshmen: Entrance Exam on Saturday, December 7
The entrance exam is the first step for current 8th graders to become a Tiger. Holy Trinity offers the STS High School Placement Test, the same test offered by all Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese of Chicago. By taking the exam at Holy Trinity, prospective students become eligible to receive academic scholarships and apply for financial assistance.
Entrance Exam Schedule:
- Doors open at 7:15 a.m. for check-in. Free parking is available in the lot east of the school. Please enter the school via the Division Street doors.
- The test begins promptly at 8 a.m.; most students finish by noon.
- Parents are invited to a financial assistance workshop while their students are testing.
Students Must Bring:
- $25 testing fee (cash, credit card, or check made payable to Holy Trinity)
- A copy of your IEP/504 plan (required for testing accommodations if applicable)
- Two #2 pencils
- Copies of 6th, 7th, and 8th grade report cards and standardized test scores
- Holy Trinity Application
- Document Release Form (optional)
- 2020-2021 Financial Assistance Application – New Student / 2020-2021 Financial Assistance Application (Español) – New Student (optional)