Applying to Holy Trinity
Incoming Freshmen: Entrance Exam
The entrance exam is the first step for current 8th graders to become a Tiger. Holy Trinity offers the STS High School Placement Test, the same test offered by all Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese of Chicago. By taking the exam at Holy Trinity, prospective students become eligible to receive academic scholarships and apply for financial assistance.
While the official testing dates for the Class of 2024 are now past, we do offer make-up testing. Please complete the form below to get started.
Students Must Bring:
- $25 testing fee (cash, credit card, or check made payable to Holy Trinity)
- A copy of your IEP/504 plan (required for testing accommodations if applicable)
- Two #2 pencils
- Copies of 6th, 7th, and 8th grade report cards and standardized test scores
- Holy Trinity Application
- Document Release Form (optional)
- 2020-2021 Financial Assistance Application – New Student / 2020-2021 Financial Assistance Application (Español) – New Student (optional)