Holy Trinity offers a rigorous, college preparatory curriculum that encourages independence, creativity and critical thinking. From our innovative B-STEM Honors program to a growing list of honors, AP and college dual credit courses, we provide a curriculum that will prepare our students for success in college and beyond. In fall 2018, we introduced a one-to-one technology plan that equips students with Chromebook touch-screen laptops, ensuring every student has access to cutting-edge technology and resources that will help them succeed.
We believe a great education begins with great teachers. Our school is recognized for our talented and committed faculty who care about each student’s success. If you need extra help, Holy Trinity’s teachers are available for one-on-one tutoring before and after school. Our Resource Learning Center is a valuable service available throughout the day. In addition to improving academic performance, our tutoring program will help you develop strong study habits, effective time management, and problem-solving skills.
Holy Trinity High School is an accredited high school by the AdvancED Program of the State of Illinois. We are a community dedicated to the commitment of educational excellence.
Profile of an HT Graduate
A Holy Trinity graduate embodies the Holy Cross values of discipline, integrity, excellence, family and zeal. The graduate has discovered his or her unique place in a global society as a productive, critically thinking and socially responsible citizen. To this end, the graduate possesses oral and written expression and concrete leadership skills gained through many positive challenges and opportunities offered by a Holy Trinity High School education. A readiness to serve and a passion to attain his or her maximum potential is at the heart of every graduate.
A Holy Trinity Graduate:
- Commits to a faith journey and understands the importance of service to others in that journey.
- Attains their highest level of postsecondary education to further their academic excellence as lifelong learners.
- Solves problems creatively, working towards productive solutions to global issues.
- Feels connected to the institution, traditions and culture of Holy Cross and remains an active member of the school community.
- Supports their peers on their academic, personal, and spiritual path as a confident leader.
- Improves the world around them by sharing their values and talents with a sense of passion.