We look forward to seeing you for a Shadow Day! We typically offer Shadow Days on Tuesdays and Fridays when school is in session.
- A parent or guardian must schedule at least one week in advance.
- Visitors must wear his or her school uniform or a solid color shirt with dress slacks or a knee-length skirt. (No jeans, denim, tank tops, or jerseys allowed.)
- All visitors will receive a free voucher for lunch.
- Students are responsible for notifying their grammar schools that they will be absent from school for a shadow day.
- A maximum of 15 students may visit per day on a first-come, first-served basis.
Want to come with your classmates or friends? Email us about scheduling a group Shadow Day! We’ll even pick you up.